Where’s My Minnesota State Refund? – MN Tax Return
Minnesota State Refund Status – Find your MN State Refund
Track my MN Tax Refund. MN Refund Tracker. Where’s My Minnesota State Refund?
Minnesota Tax Agency
For more information, you can visit the website of Minnesota Department of Revenue. Minnesota Department of Revenue here.
Minnesota State Sales Tax
You can visit Minnesota’s tax agency website for MN sales tax information.
You can check the status of your Minnesota state tax refund online at the Minnesota Department of Revenue website. You will need to know
- Exact Tax ID Number (SSN)
- Amount of Refund Requested when filing Individual Income Tax. Please be advised that this application can only be used for inquires related to Individual Income Refunds.
Minnesota Tax Refund Status Online
Alternatively you can call Minnesota Dept of Revenue at 651-296-3781 or 1-800-652-9094 (Greater Minnesota) TTY: Call 711 for Minnesota Relay
Our hours of operation are:
Monday – Thursday: 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Friday: 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Minnesota has four state income tax rates: 5.35 percent, 7.05 percent, 7.85 percent and 9.85 percent. More on Minnesota taxes can be found in the tabbed pages below.
Personal income tax
Minnesota collects income taxes from its residents utilizing three tax brackets.
For single taxpayers:
- 5.35 percent on the first $24,270 of taxable income.
- 7.05 percent on taxable income between $24,271 and $79,730.
- 7.85 percent on taxable income of $79,731 and $150,000.
- 9.85 percent on taxable income of $150,001 and above.
For married couples filing jointly:
- 5.35 percent on the first $35,480 of taxable income.
- 7.05 percent on taxable income between $35,481 and $140,960.
- 7.85 percent on taxable income of $140,961 and $250,000.
- 9.85 percent on taxable income of $250,001 and above.
Residents of Minnesota must file state returns by April 15 or the next business day if that date falls on a weekend or holiday.
A complete list of all Minnesota taxes can be found on Minnesota’s Revenue website.